The purpose of this Association is to further the mutual interests of the users of irrigation water in San Juan County, to encourage the conservation and wise use of the water resources there in, and to support the continued use of water for agricultural production.
- To present a united front on issues affecting water supply and rights.
- To monitor legislation and regulations affecting this area pertaining to water.
- To provide for direct input into Interstate Stream Commission meetings.
- To monitor progress and plans for all water development projects in the Colorado River Basin.
- To accumulate consumptive use data and other related data that reflects water rights and water use.
- To establish lines of communication for water information.